In accordance with the vision and mission that has been established, Faculty of Agricultural Technology UGM has set educational goals as follows:
- Building organizational health organizer of Higher Education Tridharma activity with target:
- Establishment of academic quality assurance system teaching and learning process level of study program.
- Realization of good laboratory practice for every laboratory.
- The implementation of good faculty governance in accordance with the standard of ISO-9001: 2008 quality management system
- Improve the professionalism of the academic community, with the objectives:
- The establishment of a conducive climate for the professional development of the academicians of the Faculty of Agricultural Technology.
- The availability of adequate academic, administrative and student facilities is supported by Information and Communication Technology
- Internationalization of human resources and graduate works, with the objective of providing a conducive climate for the work of lecturers and students to be recognized and recognized (recognized) by the international community.
- Building strong cooperation with national and international stakeholders, with the objective of providing a conducive climate for the realization of the promotion of international cooperation through institutional and lecturer institutions individually or in groups.