The second day of the 3rd summer course on food with the theme of Local Indigenous Functional Food’s Roles in the Era of Covid-19 Pandemic: From Farm to Table was held on July 14th, 2021. On this day, the activity was divided into 3 sessions including virtual trip and discussion, material elaboration, and presentation. In
The Registration date has been extended till June 23, 2021
The Faculty of Agricultural Technology, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia, continues holding its third-year summer course on food. The theme of this year’s summer course is Local Indigenous Functional Food’s Roles in The Era of Covid19 Pandemic: From Farm to Table.
As one of grow and expand animal nutrition and health company in Indonesia, we are looking for :
Research and Development (RnD)
- Developing and establishing of effective product.
- Developing of process manufacturing.
- Applied new science into practical process and product development.
- Networking with University and Research Institute.
- Support internal team for effective process.
Responsibilities and Duties
Research and Development based on Chemical and Bio Process Engineering
- Master (MS or MSc) in Chemical Engineering is preferable, Bachelor (BSc or S.Si) in Chemical Engineering are welcome.
- 0 – 5 years experience
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Curious about chemical and bio process, design process and manufacturing.
- High talented, motivated, persistent & pro active
- Process and goal focus
- Writing and project management skills
- Success working in a collaborative environment
- Fluent in Bahasa and English
Interested applicant, please kindly send an application and put RnD on the email subject to email@example.com